Helitech Highlights (read more in Helicopter Monthly Magazine)
Wednesday 7th October
- Waypoint leasing confirmed two major orders for 20 Airbus Helicopter H135s, plus 18 aircraft order for AgustaWestland, helicopter type is waiting to be confirmed.
- AgustaWestland has an order for 1 AW169 for offshore missions and has a further order for 10 AW139s for the asian market 8 for the Royal Thai Army and a further 2 for law enforcement customer unknown at present.
- PDG Helicopters has signed up for 1 Airbus H135 and Hcare.
- Yorkshire Air Ambulance orders 1 H145.
- UK NPAS (National Police Ar Service) officially accepted delivery of its EC135 T2+ (upgraded).
- Bell Helicopter adds a service and support centre in Germany.
- FEC Heliports has 2 projects which will see the construction of 4 helipads at sites in Africa and the Middle East.