Finmeccanica’s AW Trekker light twin made its first flight Wednesday at the company’s Cascina Costa, Italy helicopter division. The nominal flight included an assessment of general handling and basic systems. Two prototypes will be used for the flight test program, and EASA certification is expected by year-end.
- Erickson Selected as Vendor for Special Operations Transport in Northwest Africa
- FINMECCANICA signs contract worth over €100m with Philippine Navy for AgustaWestland AW159 Helicopters
- Boeing, U.S. Army to Remanufacture 117 Apache Helicopters
- HAI 2016 Latest : AgustaWestland displays Its First Light Twin Helicopter with Skids
- HAI 2016 Latest : Finmeccanica’s AW Trekker light twin makes its first flight